Rafael S. Calsaverini, Esmerindo Bernardes, J. Carlos Egues, and Daniel Loss Phys. Rev. B 78, 155313
This is a brief curriculum vitae. For a fuller CV checkout my LinkedIn profile or solicit by e-mail.
- Ph.D in Physics, Instituto de Física, Universidade de São Paulo, 2013
- Title: Topics in statistical physics of complex systems: a statistical mechanical approach to two topics of interest in finance, economics and sociology.
- The full text (in Portuguese) can be downloaded here
- M.S. in Physics, Instituto de Física de São Carlos, Universidade de São Paulo at São Carlos, 2007
- Title: Inter-subband spin-orbit coupling in semiconductor heterostructures.
- The full text (in Portuguese) can be downloaded here.
- B.S. in Physics, Instituto de Física de São Carlos, Universidade de São Paulo at São Carlos, 2004
- October/2018: Reseach Engineer / Data Scientist at Dafiti
- September/2017 - September 2008: Data Science Manager at SEEK
- November/2015 - August/2017: Senior Data Scientist at LatAm Experian DataLabs @ Serasa Experian
- April/2015 - October/2015: Data Scientist at GuiaBolso
- July/2013 - April/2015: Data Scientist at Catho Online
- April/2012 - July/2013: Data Scientist at Apontador & MapLink
Calsaverini, R. S., & Vicente, R. (2009). An information-theoretic approach to statistical dependence: Copula information. EPL (Europhysics Letters), 88(6), 68003.
Phase transition from egalitarian to hierarchical societies driven by competition between cognitive and social constraints
Caticha, N., Calsaverini, R., & Vicente, R. (2016). Phase transition from egalitarian to hierarchical societies driven by competition between cognitive and social constraints. arXiv preprint arXiv:1608.03637.